RSS

WheRe EvEr u R


Asslamualaikum w.b.t



  Salamun ala Rasulina.Peace be upon the nobless among the Prophet that is Prophet Muhammad SAW.In our daily life as soon as we don’t know when our death date,we must always remember Allah wherever we are.It just make  me to remember a song entitled ‘wherever you are’,sang by Sami Yusuf or well known as Cat Steven in Europe.The song  was totally remind us about where you are,there must be Allah that you must remember in every single minute.We don’t need anyone but Allah.Only the heart will understand exactly what I’m talking about.This song is really nice to hear to all individual which had gone far away from Him and don’t know which way to return.Uhh Allah,in each smile,in every single sigh,every minute detail traces of you are found there.Wherever you are,I’ll find you.Cause u’re the one ma love is to.Your love is all I need.Emm,Actually  I just wanna share with you whatever things that my soul wanna ‘talk’.I’m so sorry for not using pure english,’oh my English’.just kidding.Do you know what my English teacher wrote on my exam paper? She wrote like this ‘MDT’.What the hell of the meaning of MDT! I thought that MDT is ‘Master of Delegation of Transformation’.Wow! Sounds great right? Haha,then the teacher told me that MDT is Malay Direct Translation. You know,myself was ‘annoyed’ when  I knew that words.Better I didn’t know instead of I knew.Never mind,I’m trying to improve my English and I don’t mind if the others wanna condemn or critics my English. lols :p
Actually I gonna share with you my ‘masterpiece’.I don’t know what I suppose to call it.Ahh ,whateverrrr . 8p

The title is ‘ Our Balanced Sheet of Life ‘.Hope u’ll enjoy it thanks.

Our joy is our ‘opening’ balance
Our death is our closing balance
Our prejudice views are our liabilities
Heart is our current asset
Soul is our fixed asset
Brain is our fixed deposit
Thinking is our current account
Achievements are our capital
Character and morals are our Stock-in-Trade
Friends are our general reserves
Values and behavior are our goodwill


Patient is our interest eared
Love is our dividend
Children are our bonus issues
Educations is brands and patents
Knowledge is our investment
Experience is our premium account
The aim is tally the balance sheet of life accurately
The goal is to get the best presented accounts award

Thank you………….. =D    12.00p.m.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment